Friday 16 December 2016

Welcome To The New Blog by Ven Bunce


.
Hello there, and welcome to this new Blog which I'm hoping will be a far more reliable source for my work as a Writer/Poet that I can showcase samplings of my contributions to the Poetry Genre as well as other personal views and opinions about life in general.

At present, I'm just posting this announcement as a placeholder while I sort through the large variety of content I'll be posting later. However, my main work is a collection of poems  called 'Visions Of The Future Past' - first published in 1988 but even 'more' relevant today than it was then.




The introductory poem 'Visions Of The Future Past' is featured in the video below.
.


.

OK, thanks for connecting, please comment below if you'd like to know more, or just grab the RSS Feed / Bookmark / or call back later for updates.

Please check out; 'Visions Of The Future Past' - Here!

 
Cheers;  Ven Bunce.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment