Saturday 11 May 2019

A THOUGHT OF THOUGHT.



I’m writing now, what have we here ?
Will this verse become more clear ?
I fumble through my mind for facts.
My mind is saying, just relax.

My pen is moving on its own
as I sit here all alone.
Did I say ALONE just then ?
My friends have started calling in.

I wonder why they always call
when I’m sat here all alone ?
I don’t even know one name,
but they keep calling just the same.

They say they love to educate.
(You’re thinking that they’ve come too late).
But a greater teacher you won’t find,
than an uninvited, friendly mind.

When you find yourself alone,
with just a pen and paper.
Start a doodle, write some words,
it’s an educating caper.

You’ll find that friends will call on you
with educating wisdom.
You might not know them, this is true.
But your mind is of their KINGDOM.

 

 

 
How Handwriting 'Also' Makes You Weirdly Smarter!! 

Don't forget to grab your copy of;
'Memories Like Autumn Leaves'
and 'Visions Of The Future Past' Here! :-)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment